I, __________________________________________, Team Leader/Project Leader/Principal Investigator of the project entitled _________________________________________________, commit the following to The DAISY Foundation in return for funding I request of $____________:
- That funds will be used only for direct expenses as detailed in the budget provided in my application
- That I will inform The DAISY Foundation of the actual start date of this study
- That a check for any unused funds will be sent to The DAISY Foundation within 90 days of the project’s completion
- That I will communicate in writing to The DAISY Foundation if my project is terminated before completion
- That an interim report will be submitted 6 months after funding and a final report submitted within 90 days of the project’s completion. These reports will be submitted through The DAISY Foundation website.
- That the report of my study may be posted on The DAISY Foundation website, if the Foundation chooses to do so.
- That the DAISY Foundation is permitted to use my name/those of my team members and institution and the title and summary of my study in their marketing materials to help promote the grant program.
- That I will submit my study to the Virginia Henderson Library of Sigma Theta Tau International within 30 days of filing my final report with The DAISY Foundation.
- That I will credit funding from The DAISY Foundation upon publication/presentation of this research, using the authorized DAISY Foundation logo to be provided by The Foundation.
- That The DAISY Foundation may not be held liable for any risk to the subjects of this study.
Signed ________________________________________ Date_________________________
FOR YOUR CHIEF NURSING OFFICER OR OTHER SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR:
I fully support __________________________________, Principal Investigator of the study entitled ___________________________________________________ in her/his implementation of this project.
Furthermore, I attest to the fact that nurse clinicians/staff nurses will be involved in this work, as described in the application.